Addis Community Center
7520 Hwy 1 South
Addis, LA 70710
The Addis Community Center was opened in 2006. It is owned and operated by the West Baton Rouge Parish Council Parks and Recreation Department. Bookings are handled through the West Baton Rouge Community Center at 749 North Jefferson Ave, Port Allen, LA 70767.
Amenities (are extra conveniences, but not guaranteed by the terms of the contract)
- Seating capacity 692 (without tables and chairs); approximately 346 w/ tables/chairs
- Approximately 40 round tables (60") and 10 rectangle (3’x6’)
- Approximately 450 Banquet-style chairs
- Commercial kitchen
- Wet bar with ice maker
- Sound System
- Built-in stage
- Covered drive-thru entrance
- Bridal dressing room
- Public WiFi
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Only weddings are allowed to book more than 6 months to date in advance.
- Weekend Booking Fees: Includes Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- $250.00 per day due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; the deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
- Weekday Booking Fee: Includes Mondays thru Thursdays
- $125.00 per day + same deposit fee
- For weddings booked more than 6 months in advance, both the booking and deposit fees will be due at the time of booking
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% non-refundable convenience fee) only- NO CASH.