The West Baton Rouge Museum strongly recommends that visitors to the campus adhere to the following guidelines.
- Wear a mask covering their nose and mouth
- Remain 6 feet apart from those outside their household.
- Public entry is restricted to the front door (N. Jefferson)
- Visitors with appointments may come to the rear office door (6th St)
- Wash hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue or your elbow
- Maximize physical distance from others when in a public area